Help Meet Carbon Neutrality Goals with Carbon Capture
Business leaders globally have made promises to go carbon-neutral as early as 2030 and are taking action today. With each passing day, those goal dates get closer, and you want to move to the next phase of your CO2 reduction journey. How will you hit those bold targets?
Start today with carbon capture from Honeywell.
We will continue to invest in our plants and in new technologies that will reduce our carbon footprint and contribute significantly to global efforts to mitigate climate change.
- Darius Adamczyk, Honeywell Chairman and CEO
Implement a Decarbonization Strategy with an Experienced Technology Provider
Let’s take this journey together.
At Honeywell, we have decades of experience with carbon-capture technology and have extensive domain expertise within carbon-intensive industries. We can help make an impact within a wide range of industrial market segments where decarbonization has been a proven challenge, such as:
- Refining & Petrochemicals
We understand how you work, the intricacies of your production, and are ready to help you wherever you are on your journey to carbon-neutrality.
Lower CAPEX and OPEX with Honeywell’s Carbon Capture Advanced Solvent
The amount of CO2 to be captured is set to increase by 800MT over the next 10 years driven by improvements in technology and advancements in policy. To get there a rapid deployment of the ready now technology will be necessary.
Honeywell’s Carbon Capture Technology
Technologies are ready today that can be deployed at scale-based any number of factors. Learn about different carbon capture technologies to help achieve your CO2 emission targets
Honeywell CO2 Solutions
A Carbon Neutral Footprint Starts Today
Advanced Solvent Carbon Capture Technology
Industrial Market Segments
Carbon capture solutions help significantly reduce CO2 emissions1 from hard-to-abate industries across a wide-range of feedstocks.
Refining & Petrochemicals
Modular Delivery Solutions
For customers seeking alternative delivery models to a traditional site build, Honeywell offers modular carbon capture solutions. With scale ranging from demo (10 KMTA) to commercial (200 KMTA), Honeywell can offer a modular carbon capture unit to simplify and accelerate installation.
- Lower risk through controlled fabrication off site
- Reduced schedule by minimizing site work
- Fixed cost & schedule assurance for delivered modules
1700+ Modular process units have been delivered worldwide.
The Technology of Tomorrow is Here Today
Built on 70-years of experience and innovative technology, including a new post-combustion advanced solvent developed by the leaders in carbon capture at the University of Texas, our carbon capture solutions are available and ready to start implementing today.
Our solutions deliver lower equipment and operational costs making us an economical choice, too.2
With carbon capture, you are on the path to meeting CO2 emission targets, and we all get one step closer to a carbon-neutral future.
Ready to start your journey to carbon neutrality?
1. “Significant reductions” refers to 90% overall CO2 capture, as demonstrated in pilot-scale test campaigns at UT-Austin pilot plant and National Carbon Capture Center using flue gas from both coal and natural gas combined cycle sources. CCUS power plants operating today capture around 90% of the CO2 from flue gas (https://www.iea.org/reports/ccus-in-power).
2. Lower cost of CO2 capture based on comparing estimated capital and operating costs of this solution against other conventional amine solvents in same applications. CO2 pricing considers current policies of $50/ton tax credit (USA per IRS Section 45Q for permanent storage) and $60/ton (UK and Europe – approximate averages from August 2021 thru country/regional Emission Trading Systems and as reported by IHS Markit).