The Electronic Index EI7: The Upgrade Into The Future
Honeywell commercial diaphragm gas meters (CDM) BK-G10, BK-G16 and BK-G25 as well as industrial diaphragm gas meters (IDM) BK-G40, BK-G65 and BK-G100 combine innovative features with many decades of gas measurement know-how.
The measuring unit operates on the principle of pneumatic control. This guarantees low noise, long-term stability, and high accuracy.
Thus, Honeywell BK-Series of diaphragm gas meters (DGM) meets the highest demands with respect to accuracy of measurement and safety. In addition, the electronic index (EI7) enables easy smart metering using standard interfaces and protocols as well as advanced features that gives customers the opportunity to take the next step.
Its main benefits include:
- Maintenance free design (no costly field visit for battery exchange needed in 20 years of service)
- Low power battery driven device with advanced battery diagnostics supports long battery life up to 20 years lifetime
- Preconfigured delivery enabling easiest possible installation
- Energy efficient integrated low power NBIoT & GSM/GPRS WAN communication
- Electronic temperature compensation
- State-of-the-art data security and data protection
- Field battery replacement without loss of data
- Smart metering functions like:
- Integrated data logging function (190 days of half-hourly intervals)
- Supports electronic temperature compensation & static pressure conversion
- Enhanced tamper detection on every interface and cover
- Well-defined DLMS protocol enables easy integration in HES (even 3rd party systems)
Talk to Honeywell to discover how the unique EI7 features can reduce your total cost of ownership, put the power of data in your hands and help you take the next step towards a smarter approach. Sign up here to download the EI7 data sheet or connect with our experts!