2023 June 18-21, Honeywell Users Group (HUG) conference
Connect, experience and learn. Join us, in person, for the 46th annual global Honeywell Users Group conference in Orlando, Florida, from June 18-21, 2023.
This three-day event invites Honeywell customers from around the world to learn how businesses handle challenges in fast-paced industries.
Benefit from conference general sessions, breakouts, panels and roundtables, as well as special workshops and training exercises.
Conference fees: Registration opens April 15
EARLY BIRD OFFER, Register before May 19 for $ 995
From May 19 onwards, the full conference fee is $1,295
The full conference registration fee includes access to*:
- All conference general sessions, breakouts, panel sessions, and roundtables
- The Demo Center, exhibits, spotlight sessions, and the consultants’ corner
- Workshops and trainings
- The HUG conference APP, all conference details at your fingertips
- Breakfast – Monday through Wednesday
- Network breaks and lunches – Monday through Wednesday
- Social networking: all dinners are for adults only
- Welcome Dinner (Monday), plus access for one adult companion
- Gala Dinner (Tuesday), plus access for one adult companion
*the schedule can still be subject to change
Can’t make it all three days?
1 - DAY PASS
2 - DAY PASS
We’ve got you covered with single-day and two-day passes
You will need to register for one or two-day attendance before June 1.
A day pass gives access to the conference and the social activities on that day only; the same applies to a two-day pass.
Cancellations can be done till May 20, 2023, after this date the full registration fee will be charged.
You can transfer your registration to a colleague up till June 1.
In both cases, please send an email to email@example.com
For all delegates, Travel and Expenses are excluded from the conference registration fee.
After you register for HUG, you will need to book your hotel through the JW Marriott link, which you can find in your HUG registration acknowledgement email.
We strongly recommend you book your JW Marriott hotel room before June 5.
Once your conference registration is confirmed, you will receive the reservation link for the JW Marriott Grande Lakes Orlando, Florida, where the HUG conference will take place.
The standard room rate at the JW Marriott GLO for the time the Honeywell Users Group conference is held is 229 USD per night; this includes the resort fee and excludes local taxes.
This hotel rate is applicable if you manage to book your hotel overnights before the hotel reservation deadline of June 5.
The resort fee includes:
- Enhanced guest room internet for up to 6 devices.
- Complimentary meeting space internet in the meeting space for ALL attendees. (60 MPBS bandwidth included in resort fee)
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance telephone calls
- Daily mountain bike rental through Grande Lakes Sports – 2 bikes complimentary for 1 hour per guest room per day.
- One fitness center class per room per day. Fitness center complimentary for all guests with 24 hour access.
- Shuttle transportation to Sea World, Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando (reservation required 24 hours in advance)
- Driving range privileges.
The current applicable occupancy tax rate is 12.55%, and/or sales tax rate is 6.5%*. *These can be subject to change.
Transportation to and from the hotel is the responsibility of the attendees.
Please visit: https://www.grandelakes.com/directions on directions on how to get to Grande Lakes Orlando.
HUG Attendees, while staying at the JW Marriott GLO receive: 50% Off Self-Parking Rates. The current rate is $35.00 so your discounted rate would be $17.50 per day.
Valet Parking is $50.00 per day.
The JW Marriott Grande Lakes Orlando does not offer shuttle service to or from Orlando International Airport.
However, their concierge will be happy to arrange taxi or Mears hired car service.
Please contact the concierge to assist you with transportation reservations:
The Ritz-Carlton (407) 206-2400, JW Marriott (407) 206-2300.