Whom To Contact
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the registration process, or if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
We will respond as soon as possible and within two business days.
We do not make refunds. You can, however, transfer your registration to a colleague before May 15.
If you need to use this option, please send an email to email@example.com.
COVID Protocols 2022 Honeywell Users Group (HUG)
While in-person, we strive to put every participant’s health and safety as our top priority. The HUG Steering Committee customer members, as well as Honeywell leadership, would like to share the steps we are taking to create a safe environment. We will follow CDC guidance, as well as implementing additional measures for your health and safety.
The meeting rooms and conference areas are designed to allow for social distancing during all planned activities. We will stop non-conference attendees from entering the conference area of the hotel.
Conference areas have:
- Reduced seating density,
- The option for a participant to self-select their social distancing comfort level via tables with different number of chairs (i.e., more-or-less social distancing as desired),
- Spaced out theater seating in the back of the room(s), and
- The JW Marriott implements this program: https://clean.marriott.com/.
- We recommend following CDC guidelines (and will reinforce this message with highly visible signage),
- Consistent with CDC guidance and Honeywell’s own safety protocols, face coverings will be required indoors for non-dining events,
- Participants will choose color-coded lanyard representing their comfort with social distancing,
- All attendees will need to perform a self-check to ensure there are no COVID-like symptoms present prior to attending,
- While at the conference, we ask you to self-monitor for COVID-like symptoms. If you test positive for COVID at the conference, please self-isolate immediately, seek guidance from your health care provider, and follow their instructions. We also will ask you to immediately notify any event staff member on-site.
- We encourage your participation only in events where you feel comfortable.
Your decision to attend this year’s conference will depend on your comfort level. Protocols and guidance may change with the changes in COVID spread at the time. We look forward to seeing many of you in Orlando.
The HUG Organizational team